Corvette: Year by Year1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988
1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
1965 Corvette Stingray
Big Block Horsepower Debuts
Right: The 1965 Corvette Stingray introduced three functional brake vents behind the front wheels, a feature that would be shared with the 1966 model.
1965 Corvette StingRay For Sale
1965 Corvette A/C 4spd 350Hp
Price: $0 obo (Trades Considered)
Click Here for more info
1965 Red Corvette A/C Just Arrived! Frame off restored 1965 Red Corvette with black interior, 4 spd, numbers matching 327/350 hp, black convertible top, knock off wheels with white wall tires (more)
1965 Corvette Stingray Side Pipes: Verrrrrry Sexy…
Left: Back-up lights were available via the Comfort and Convenience option (RPO Z01) costing $16.16.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Go to https://www.c2registry.org/index.php?job=BirthdayCalculator and enter the last five digits of the VIN. This will give you an approximate date. Since you know the date but not the VIN - or so it would appear - you can just Try entering a certain VIN and then narrow it down from there. You'll likely only narrow it down to a range of 100 or so VINs but that's the best I can offer. Just curious, why do you want to find a Aug-04-1965 build day Corvette?