Corvette: Year by Year1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988
1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024
Corvette C8 Mid Engine
The Corvette Changed and so did The World
Some updates involved package level changes, including the possibility of ordering the Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension (FE2) without the Z51 option. A new interior color, Sky Cool Gray / Strike Yellow interior color became available as a 3LT option. Color changes included the deletion of Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat and Blade Silver Metallic. They were replaced by Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat and Silver Flare Metallic. A full length racing stripe package in blue, orange, red and yellow became available as did Carbon Flash Stinger Stripes in Edge Yellow, Midnight Silver and Edge Red. Above far right: The new Silver Flare Metallic.
Starting with orders placed after March 2, 2021, the price of a 2021 Corvette also changed with a $1,000.00 increase. With a starting price of $60,995.00, GM could no longer claim an under $60k Corvette although nobody denied that even with the updated tarif that the Corvette was still a performance bargain.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.