Corvette: Year by Year1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988
1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
New on the 2007 Corvette:
- Two-tone perforated leather seating surfaces with crossed flag embroidery and contrasting stitching available in Red, Cashmere or Titanium.
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls are included with Bose premium audio systems.
- OnStar is available on the Z06.
- Improvements in air bag technology resulted in a larger glove compartment space.
- Cross-drilled brakes included with Magnetic Selective Ride Control option; price bump was $300.
- New exterior color - Atomic Orange Metallic replaces Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.
The first of a number of special edition Corvettes honoring Corvette racing drivers' accomplishments, the 2007 Ron Fellows ALMS GT1 Champion Corvette Z06 in Arctic White featured special interior appointments. Production was limited to 399 units.
Above: The front fender graphics are a nod to race car treatments that enabled the pit crew to quickly identify which car / driver was in the pits. Notice the Maple Leaf logo - a nod to Ron Fellows Canadian heritage. In fact the color scheme of the whole car - white with red - represents the colors of the Canadian flag.
Corvette Paces the 2007 Indianapolis 500
For the first time since 1998, Chevrolet offered 500 production replicas. Cost was $66,995.00, a $14,085.00 premium over the standard convertible,
2007 Corvette For Sale
2007 corvette with 3LT package
Interior: light gray
Location: hope mills, nc
Click Here for more info
this car is in ex. shape garage kept. (more)
Right: Two-tone perforated leather seating surfaces with crossed flag embroidery and contrasting stitching. Inserts available (with ebony interior) in Red, Cashmere or Titanium in the coupe and convertible. Z06 offered titanium and red inserts with certain exterior colors.
2007 Corvette Options, Prices
|19U||LeMans Blue exterior paint||3,854 (9.50%)||$300.00|
|2LT*||Equipment Group - Coup||2,606 (6.42%)||$1,495.00|
|2LZ**||Preferred Equipment Group - Z06||6,487 (15.99%)||$3,485.00|
|3LT***||Preferred Equipment Group - Coup||11,934 (29.42%)||$4,945.00|
|3LT||Preferred Equipment Group - Convertible||9,533 (23.50%)||$5,540.00|
|45U||Velocity Yellow exterior paint||3,755 (9.26%)||$750.00|
|80U||Monterey Red exterior paint||5,023 (12.38%)||$750.00|
|83U||Atomic Orange exterior paint||3,790 (9.34%)||$750.00|
|C2L||Dual Removable Roof Panels (coup)||3,558 (8.77%)||$1,400.00|
|CC3||Removable Roof Panel, transparent (coup)||4,370 (10.77%)||$750.00|
|D30||Non-recommended color / trim / top combo||126 (0.31%)||$590.00|
|F55||Magnetic Selective Ride Control (coup and convertible)||5,619 (13.85%)||$1,995.00|
|MX0||Six-speed Paddle Shift Automatic Transmission (coup and convertible)||22,422 (55.28%)||$1,250.00|
|Q44||Competition Gray Aluminum Wheels (Z06)||545 (1.34%)||$395.00|
|QG7||Polished Aluminum Wheels (coup and convertible)||3,461 (8.53%)||$1,295.00|
|QL9||Polished Aluminum Wheels (Z06)||3,459 (8.53%)||$1,495.00|
|QX1||Competition Gray Aluminum Wheels (coup and convertible)||1,091 (2.69%)||$395.00|
|QX3||Chrome Aluminum Wheels (coup and convertible)||19,850 (48.94%)||$1,850.00|
|R8C||Corvette Museum Delivery||1,104 (2.72%)||$490.00|
|U3U||AM/FM, CD, Navigation with XM and Bose||20,653 (50.92%)||$1,750.00|
|UE1||OnStar System (3LT or 2LZ required)||18,074 (44.56%)||$695.00|
|US9||AM/FM 6-CD with XM and Bose (with 1LZ)||9,970 (24.58%)||$1,890.00|
|Z51||Performance Package (coup and convertible)||13,696 (33.77%)||$1,695.00|
Notes: Base Corvette Coup with 346 cu. in. 400 hp engine and six speed manual transmission: $44,995.00.
Z06 Preferred Equipent Group
|Includes side air bags, power telescopic steering column, auto dimming mirrors, heated seats, RPO U2K, cargo net, luggage shade and homelink.||6,487 (15.99%)||$3,485|
Preferred Equipment Group Coupe
|Includes 2LT items + heads-up display, power telescopic steering column, auto dimming mirrors, memory package, heated seats, RPO US9 radio, compass and homelink.||11,934 (29.42%)||$4,945|
Preferred Equipment Group Convertible
|Includes 2LT items + heads-up display, power telescopic steering column, auto dimming mirrors, memory package, heated seats, RPO US9 radio, compass and homelink.||9,533 (23.50%)||$5,540|
|Atomic Orange||3,790 (9.34%)||Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|10||Arctic White||2,387 (5.88%)||Red / Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|19||LeMans Blue||3,854 (9.50%)||Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|41||Black||9,526 (23.49%)||Red / Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|45||Velocity Yellow||3,755 (9.26%)||Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|67||Machine Silver||5,518 (13.60%)||Red / Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|74||Victory Red||6,708 (16.54%)||Red / Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
|80||Monterey Red||5,023 (12.38%)||Red / Ebony / Cashmere / Titanium Gray|
Notes: All colors available with Z06 except codes 10 and 80. Le Mans Blue, Monterey Red, Atomic Orange and Velocity Yellow are extra-cost options.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.