Corvette: Year by Year1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988
1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
1967 Corvette Stinger Big Block Hood
Below Right: A Corvette Stingray equipped with an automatic transmission was a bit of a rarity in 1967 and most of the other mid-year models. Only about 10% were so equipped, which says a lot about the buyers and their cars.
There were some changes in the 1967 Corvette Stingray interior, including the movement of the emergency brake to the center console between the passengers. Previously it was located under the dashboard and accessible only to the driver. The change moved the Corvette Stingray closer towards its sports car intentions.
1967 Corvette StingRay For Sale
1967 Corevette, 327-300hp
Price: $90,000 (Trades Considered)
Location: Napoleon, Ohio
Click Here for more info
1967 Corvette Convertible, 327-300 hp, 4 speed, numbers match, (real deal), also has factory original body/trim tag, 65,613 actual miles (more)
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.