Corvette: Year by Year1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988
1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024
2019 Corvette Grand Sport
The last time Corvette production was that low was 9,670 in 1959. This isn't that unusual for GM / Corvette; For various production and model year changes the numbers are not consistent such that you really cannot derive conclusions regarding model year popularity - success based on annual numbers.
Corvette upgrades had been fairly regular since the C7 introduction in the 2014 model year. The Z06 arrived in 2015, the Grand Sport appeared in 2017 and the ZR1 in 2019 which was first available in March 2018.
During this time the standard Corvette Stingray saw minimal changes. The most significant was the 8L90 eight-speed automatic transmission and the Performance Data Recorder (PDR), both introduced in 2015. Other changes involved available colors and special editions. It is not possible to determine the year of a C7 Corvette by looking at trim and other exterior details.
The targa, even with the roof off, feels a lot more like a coupe than a convertible. There is still that bulk behind you and over your shoulder. But it is hard to argue with the coupes advantages: It is more aerodynamic, safer, and costs $4,000 less.
Corvette Grand Sport Paces the 2019 Indianapolis 500
The End of a Magnificent Run
Last C7 Sells For $2,700,000
The last C7, a Z06, was auctioned off by Barrett-Jackson on June 28, 2019 and benefitted the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation’s Smart Home program, which builds smart homes for our most catastrophically injured service members returning home.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.