Corvette: Year by Year1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988
1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023
Corvette Photographs I Like
1989 Corvette ZR-1, GM photo by Paul Henri Cahier. It was taken at the Walled City of Carcassonne in south France during a European press tour.
This is more of an art photo since there isn't much Corvette information included. It's always been a favorite of mine however.
Buildings behind the car are known as "architectural backgrounds" in automotive photography industry talk.
When you add a marina to the background and frame it with a nice tree you have a winner.
Your classic "Golden Hour" shot. Definite pluses include the rear view of this 1963 split window coupe and the Sebring Silver paint. Many photographers like to shoot silver cars as they feel it shows the lines better.
The car color least favored by photographers is black. The lines tend to disappear and shadows blend in, making the car look more like a blob. Yes, black cars look great in person but terrible in photographs - go figure.
( View Slideshow )
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.